Owned RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» More people in a raid
[GM Related] Get free cash EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 5:42 pm by Sheff

» Double Mangle (Feral Druids)
[GM Related] Get free cash EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 5:40 pm by Sheff

» Use the Engenears cables twice or more!
[GM Related] Get free cash EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 5:31 pm by Sheff

» [Bug] Shoot squares/ random coloured arrows with bow
[GM Related] Get free cash EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 7:15 pm by Sheff

» [Rogue] Blind people off the boat
[GM Related] Get free cash EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 7:09 pm by Sheff

» Heal and Drink!
[GM Related] Get free cash EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 6:59 pm by Sheff

» [WotLK] Druid GOD Mode! Quick before Hotfix
[GM Related] Get free cash EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 6:54 pm by Sheff

» Farming Bg marks(fast way)
[GM Related] Get free cash EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 6:51 pm by Sheff

» Make laggs!
[GM Related] Get free cash EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 6:44 pm by Sheff

[GM Related] Get free cash

Go down

[GM Related] Get free cash Empty [GM Related] Get free cash

Post  Sheff Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:32 pm

I know this is GM related, don't tell me, I already know
If this is a repost don't have more than one person shout "OH MAH GAWD RE POST PEW PEW"
If this happens to be common sense (Which I doubt) don't even say it..
If you fail to see how this is an exploit, then look at the defenition.. "to utilize, esp. for profit; turn to practical account: to exploit a business opportunity. " The item isn't MEANT to bug out, and by not allowing the GM to destroy the item (So you can sell it off or wait for it to be fixed) is classed as exploitation

My out of combat pet bugged today and was displaying the "Retrieving item information" so I decided I'd tell a GM. He told me the normal procedure, but out of laziness I lied and said I already had, which then led him to believe the item was bugged out on the server.

He attempted to send me a replacement, but because the item is bugged the mail attachment also bugged (Just think if it wasn't bugged.. Claim your Warblade of Azzinoth is bugged = Major Profit)

I asked him if he could send me a refund and he said yes, as long as I destroy the item. I told him I couldn't (Which was the truth, the item was bugged) and he said he'll delete it. Been 20 minutes and he still hasn't deleted it. (Maybe transfer the item to an Alt, he might lose it then...)

On top of that, I get a discount due to my rep with Orgrimmar, I asked for a refund of 50s when I only payed 45s ^^

I'll post an SS when I finish sorting it out, like deleting names ETC.

PLEASE NOTE: There was an attachment to both mails, the bottom mail bugged and the top one I recieved.

If the item really is bugged then you're in luck, the GM won't be able to say no to restoring and refunding. PROFIT

Sheff
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum