Owned RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» More people in a raid
Instantly Res where you died! (not a program) EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 5:42 pm by Sheff

» Double Mangle (Feral Druids)
Instantly Res where you died! (not a program) EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 5:40 pm by Sheff

» Use the Engenears cables twice or more!
Instantly Res where you died! (not a program) EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 5:31 pm by Sheff

» [Bug] Shoot squares/ random coloured arrows with bow
Instantly Res where you died! (not a program) EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 7:15 pm by Sheff

» [Rogue] Blind people off the boat
Instantly Res where you died! (not a program) EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 7:09 pm by Sheff

» Heal and Drink!
Instantly Res where you died! (not a program) EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 6:59 pm by Sheff

» [WotLK] Druid GOD Mode! Quick before Hotfix
Instantly Res where you died! (not a program) EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 6:54 pm by Sheff

» Farming Bg marks(fast way)
Instantly Res where you died! (not a program) EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 6:51 pm by Sheff

» Make laggs!
Instantly Res where you died! (not a program) EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 6:44 pm by Sheff

Instantly Res where you died! (not a program)

Go down

Instantly Res where you died! (not a program) Empty Instantly Res where you died! (not a program)

Post  Sheff Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:57 pm

I've recently been feeling that I'm taking more from this community than giving back so I've decided to post this!

I'm not sure about you, but I find it such a pain in the ass when you accidentally pull an add during leveling or dailies, and you die! Am I right? Well, I may have the solution!

Usually, my latency is very green, and I was running perfectly! Recently, we have had rain here and my internet has gotten slower, and I'm in the yellow alot and I've notices something!!!

ACTUAL EXPLOIT :

When you are lagging, and you are killed, you are given the option to release spirit as everyone is, BUT when you click it, it releases your ghost for a moment and DOESN'T instantly teleport you to the spirit healer. IF you are LAGGING and you release spirit, it will give you the option to res for a split second, I suggest SPAM CLICKING on the release spirit button and then while spamming the option to res will pop up, and you will click on it and res.

This is CONFIRMED and WORKING!

Simply put:

1. Die
2. Make sure you are lagging somewhat and release spirit, the split second before you are teleported to the spirit healer, you will see "ressurect" or whatever the message is.
3. SPAM CLICK ON IT
4. You are ressed without having to run back!!!

ENJOY!

Sheff
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum