Owned RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» More people in a raid
[Raid]: 25 Soulstones on 25 peoples, one warlock EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 5:42 pm by Sheff

» Double Mangle (Feral Druids)
[Raid]: 25 Soulstones on 25 peoples, one warlock EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 5:40 pm by Sheff

» Use the Engenears cables twice or more!
[Raid]: 25 Soulstones on 25 peoples, one warlock EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 5:31 pm by Sheff

» [Bug] Shoot squares/ random coloured arrows with bow
[Raid]: 25 Soulstones on 25 peoples, one warlock EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 7:15 pm by Sheff

» [Rogue] Blind people off the boat
[Raid]: 25 Soulstones on 25 peoples, one warlock EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 7:09 pm by Sheff

» Heal and Drink!
[Raid]: 25 Soulstones on 25 peoples, one warlock EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 6:59 pm by Sheff

» [WotLK] Druid GOD Mode! Quick before Hotfix
[Raid]: 25 Soulstones on 25 peoples, one warlock EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 6:54 pm by Sheff

» Farming Bg marks(fast way)
[Raid]: 25 Soulstones on 25 peoples, one warlock EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 6:51 pm by Sheff

» Make laggs!
[Raid]: 25 Soulstones on 25 peoples, one warlock EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 6:44 pm by Sheff

[Raid]: 25 Soulstones on 25 peoples, one warlock

Go down

[Raid]: 25 Soulstones on 25 peoples, one warlock Empty [Raid]: 25 Soulstones on 25 peoples, one warlock

Post  Sheff Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:37 pm

- Create Soulstone require exclusive mana cost an Soul Shard.
- I can use the Soulstone at myself, and If I want, I can put the Soulstone on any friendly player.
- When Soulstone is used, the target gains the buff "Soulstone Resurrect" for 30 mins.
- If I die with my soul stored, the Soulstone makes me able to resurrect with 400 hp and 700 mana. (2900 health and 3300 mana @ 70)
- The Soulstone is soulbound to me cannot be traded.
- The Soulstone is unique and an conjured item.
- It takes 3 seconds to create a Soulstone and 3 seconds to "store" a soul.
- Once I have stored my soul or anyones else, consider that I made the soulstone 3 seconds before that, I can make a new Soulstone.
- The new soulstone tho comes with a cooldown of 30 mins. <--- HARRHARR

Say that you queue for Deadmines, Hc Slavepens, the weekly PuG farming Karazhan for BoJ or maybe raiding Gruul with your slowprogressing guild..
- Imagine there is a warlock in the party/raid.
If the warlock is not a very selfish and ewul warlock he will probably store some healers soul, or something.
Seen this happend before?
Cheers.
But don't you think it would be much more fun if everyone in the party/raid EACH had their very own Soulstone?
- Well..

If you have gotten yourself your soul stored before you know that this is works as any normal buff - if you loggout for any given timelimit, when you log back the Soulstone Resurrect -buff will still be on the same exact duration as it were the last second you logged out.
- This means, if you are the warlock and loggout the very same second you apply the Soustone on yourself and then loggin after 30 min - You can make another Soulstone for your friend.
- This results that you and your friend BOTH can run around with a "second life" for the next 30 mins. (you will have some seconds shorter second life tho :3)

Here, a fast macro if you and your friend wanna test this and don't miss any possible second. Bind it to a key and spam it when you relogg after 30+ mins. Your friend must be in range.
Your guild is raiding any 25 man raid instance and having problems/issues at a boss.
You have access to one(or more) warlocks able to make Soulstones. (the spell itself and atleast 25 Soul Shards.)
To not make your fellow raidfriends go riot, the must have an TV and/or an alt.
If you only use one warlock, this will take: 30 min * 25 = 750 min (heeeeeheheeheh :3) (NOTE: Your preparation time will be reduced by 50% in addition for every bonus warlock you have access too.)

Sheff
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down